In cooperation with Ningbo Customs District Technology Center (NCTC), the 3rd online training of the training series on “EU Product Safety Rules”, titled as “Avoiding Mechanical and Physical Safety Risks of Toys”, will be organized from 15:00-16:20 (Beijing time) on 29th April 2021.
Mr. Richard SARGEANT, SPEAC Senior Product Safety Expert, and Dr. DENG Yun from NCTC will inform about the following topics:
- Overview of mechanical safety problems found in toys – real examples and consequences
- Introduction of mechanical hazards in toys
- Managing risk and conformity assessments
- Summary of the EU requirements and solutions for manufacturers
The experts will also share their experience on EU market surveillance and inspection on mechanical safety risks and will answer questions from the audiences online. A training certificate, jointly issued by SPEAC and NCTC, and the presentation PPT will be provided after the training.
If you are interested in this training, you are welcome to join us. (Please access from here or scan the QR code below).
More trainings with NCTC are scheduled as follows:
- 15:00-16:30 27th May, Safety risks of childcare articles
- 15:00-16:30 16th September, Safety risks of electrical appliances
More webinars with more partners will be conducted by SPEAC every month of 2021. Please stay focused on the SPEAC website.