In cooperation with the China Toys and Juvenile Products Association (CTJPA), the 5th online training of the training series on “EU Product Safety Rules for Toys and Juvenile Products”, titled as “Recognizing and Avoiding Common Juvenile Products Safety Problems When Exporting to the EU”, will be organized from 19:00-20:00 (Beijing time) on 22 April 2021.
SPEAC key expert John LAWRANCE and SPEAC Senior Product Safety Expert Richard SARGEANT will deliver the training on:
- Overview of serious product safety risks – juvenile products
- Key requirements
- Practical issues for manufacturers
The experts will also share their experience on EU market surveillance and will answer questions from the audiences online. A training certificate, jointly issued by SPEAC and CTJPA, and the presentation PPT will be provided after the training.
If you are interested in this training, you are welcome to join us (link).
More trainings with CTJPA are scheduled as followed,
- 19:00-20:00 13th May, Toy Directive and Standards
- 19:00-20:00 17th June, The system of product recalls
- 19:00-20:00 22nd July, How to conduct a risk assessment
- 19:00-20:00 9th September, The CE marking process
- 19:00-20:00 18th November, Conformity assessment/documentation
More webinars with more partners will be conducted by SPEAC every month of 2021. Please stay focused on the SPEAC website.