In cooperation with the China Association for Consumer Products Quality and Safety Promotion, the Zhejiang Institute of Standardization, the Hangzhou Cross-border E-commerce Association and the SPEAC project, Amazon China will organize a webinar titled “Global cosmetics compliance and risk assessment”, 13:30-18:00 (Beijing time) at Hangzhou on 17 August 2022.
The following topics will be covered:
- Global cosmetic industry analysis
- Panel Discussion: Cosmetics export compliance, challenges, and opportunities
- Interpretation of the export trend of cosmetics
- Cosmetics Efficacy and Claim Management
- EU Cosmetics Compliance Introduction
- US Cosmetics Compliance Introduction
- Japan Cosmetics Compliance Introduction
- Amazon Product Safety and Compliance Management
- Online Q&A
SPEAC senior expert Dr. DENG Yun was invited to present the EU perspective on cosmetics safety compliance. The event will be conducted in Chinese only (no interpretation provided).
The webinar will be live broadcasted at vhall online platform and WeChat Video Account. If you are interested in the webinar, you are welcome to join us (access from here or scan the QR code).