In cooperation with IMPAQ Testing Technology Co., Ltd, and the Mommy Baby Products Association of Guangdong, this webinar of the training series on “EU Product Safety Rules” will be conducted at 15:00-16:30 (Beijing Time) on 8 September 2022.
After an overall introduction on EU product safety and consumer rights, as well as the main product safety matters and related examples, the SPEAC experts will answer frequently asked questions regarding the following topics:
- What is key to ensure suppling safe textile products and footwear to the EU?
- What technical standards are relevant?
- Are there other specific labelling or safety warnings requirements?
- Do my products need to be CE marked?
- Do different rules apply if I sell textile products and/or footwear online?
- If my goods are shipped to different EU countries, how do I know if my goods conform to all necessary regulations?
- When garment or shoes are exported to the EU, is every batch checked by customs and what consequences exist if they fail to comply?
- When to use a laboratory for independent testing?
- More frequently asked questions.
The webinar will be moderated by SPEAC Team Leader, Dr. Gerhard WEIHS, the training will be delivered by SPEAC key expert John LAWRANCE, SPEAC senior experts Torben RAHBET and Mark GARDINER. The experts will also answer questions from audiences.
If you are interested in this webinar, please join us (click here to access or scan the QR code).