In cooperation with EMTEK group, this webinar of the training series on “EU Product Safety Rules”, will be organized at 15:00-16:30 (Beijing Time) on 29 June 2022.
After on overall introduction on EU product safety and consumer rights the SPEAC experts will answer frequently asked questions regarding the following topics:
- What are the key things to know to ensure suppling safe stationery products to the EU?
- What technical standards (harmonised standards) are relevant?
- What can I do if there are no relevant harmonised standards?
- What tests are recommended relating to mechanical and chemical requirements?
- What specific requirements exist for the packaging?
- More frequently asked questions
The webinar will be moderated by SPEAC Team Leader, Dr. Gerhard Weihs, instructed technically by SPEAC key expert Mr. John LAWRANCE, the training will be delivered by SPEAC senior expert Geraldine COSH and Richard SARGEANT. The experts will also answer questions from audiences.
With great supports from partners, this webinar will be live broadcasted at Mudu platform, Xiaoetong platform and EMTEK Wechat Video Account. If you are interested in this webinar, please join us (click here to access or scan the QR code).