The seventh joint webinar of SPEAC with the Zhejiang Institute of Standardization (ZIS) on “EU Product Safety Rules” will be conducted at 15:00-16:30 (Beijing Time) on 15 July 2022.
After an overall introduction on EU product safety and consumer rights the SPEAC experts will answer frequently asked questions regarding the following topics:
- What are the key things to ensure suppling safe children’s articles to the EU?
- What technical standards are relevant?
- Are there other specific labelling or safety warnings requirements?
- If things wrong, what is the recall process and what can be the consequences?
- What is the EU’s overall approach to hazardous substances in children’s articles?
- Must I use an independent laboratory to test for potentially hazardous substances?
- How to ensure that my suppliers do not supply components which contain hazardous substances?
- More frequently asked questions
The webinar will be moderated by SPEAC Team Leader, Dr. Gerhard WEIHS, the training will be delivered by SPEAC senior expert Geraldine COSH and Richard SARGEANT. The experts will also answer questions from audiences.
With great supports from partners, this webinar will be live broadcasted through Xiaoetong platform and Xinhuanet Zhejiang Channel. If you are interested in this webinar, please join us (click here to access or scan the QR code).